Let’s Explore the Enchanting Places of Delhi
Whether you have interest in visiting historical places, museums, palaces, food points, or other fun loving places, you can get them all in the heart of India that is: Delhi.
If you are new to this place, then you can conveniently look for good Tour packages Delhi. With these packages, you can get the best experience of different spots in Delhi. There will be guides to assist you and they are going to acquaint you with the history and other information of the place.
A Peep into Haveli Dharampura
- Well, Dharampura is a heritage Haveli in Dharampura area which is in Chandni Chowk Delhi. It was built during the times of Mughal around 1887 AD. It is now reinstated into a delightful heritage hotel.
- All the rooms of this Haveli are well categorised as Diwan E Khas, Jharokha and Suites of Shahjahan. The rooms are luxurious and there is a touch of Mughal age in every brick of the Haveli. While you can enjoy the latest facilities in the Haveli, you can also smell the fragrance of historic eras.
Religious Plethora of Delhi
- You know just like various other revolutions of Delhi, Chandni Chowk owes its origin to the great Mughal rulers. In chandni chowk you can enjoy hallowed places to such as Digambar Jain, Jama Masjid and Gauri Shankar Temple etc.
- Talking about Shri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir, it is the oldest and well-known Jain temple in Delhi. It is situated across the Red Fort. People from all over the nation and even tourists from other countries visit this shrine. The temple is beautifully built and one can experience the existence of old eras in this area. This temple is also popularly known as Lal Mandir. And you know that this temple was visited by great Jain Monk Acharya Shantisagar in the year 1931. It is also loved for its fine and fascinating carvings.
- Jama Masjid is also known as Masjid-i Jahan. It is a popular tourist spot in Delhi. It is formed of beautiful red sandstone and crystal white marble. It is a seventeenth century mosque which is a vivid example of Islamic art, faith architecture and the great Mughal’s Legacy. This mosque has three gates, four towers and two minarets which are forty m in their height. Its northern gate possesses thirty-nine steps, southern gate possesses thirty three steps and its eastern gate possesses thirty five steps. In the area of northern gate, the visitors can hire dresses and robes which the local people wear. This way, you can enjoy the extensive plethora of this renowned and hallowed mosque.
Thus, with Delhi one day trip, you can experience the best’s spots of Delhi. No matter whether you know the places of Delhi or not, the guides will cater your extensive knowledge about the different places. You need not to spend more than a day in exploring the most loved spots of Delhi. So, next time, whenever you have a plan to visit Delhi, just give a try to these short and excellent trips so as to make your visit memorable and worth cherishing.